>Back to Careers
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and creative front-end developer to join our software development team.
In this role, you will be expected to work collaboratively with other team members to produce and deliver robust, well-designed, elegant front-end solutions for our customers. Ideally, you will be comfortable interacting directly with customers; presenting design ideas and giving demos, in order to solicit feedback.
As a member of the customer facing software development services team, you may also be asked to support pre-sales activities, such as: lending technical support in sales meetings, contributing technical expertise to RFP responses, and providing work breakdowns and effort estimates for project proposals.
- 3-5 years of front-end web application development experience using React and/or Vue
- Experience developing applications using TypeScript / ES6
- Experience building responsive web applications using CSS Frameworks (such as Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
- Experience using CSS language extensions (SASS, LESS, SCSS, etc.) and related pre-processors
- A concern for building secure web-applications; a familiarity and understanding of the OWASP Top 10
- Familiarity with various automated test frameworks/tools/libraries (ex: Jest, Mocha, Chai, Enzyme, Vue Test Utils, etc.)
- Solid understanding of asynchronous and reactive programming principals
- Experience implementing the Redux pattern (specifically React Redux)
- Experience using tools like Balsamiq and Figma to create front-end design prototypes
Additional Beneficial Experience
- Practical understanding of micro-service architectures / The 12 Factor App
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (or Google Cloud, or Azure)
- Experience working with Docker containers
- Dev-Ops experience (specifically working with CI/CD Pipelines)
- Experience with Angular 2+
- Familiarity with the OpenAPI Specification and Swagger Tools
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com. If we think you might be a good fit for NetFore, we’ll be in touch soon!